Terms And Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Privacy & Security
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable
physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Promotor Direct LTD is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can
be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Promotor Direct LTD may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from [date].
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What We Do With the Information We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Returns & Replacements
Return or exchange an item – our 100% money back guarantee If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item to us in its original condition within 14 days of receipt. Returned items should be unused and must be returned in original packaging with any enclosed documentation. We will issue a full refund on receipt, excluding the original delivery charge. Alternatively, if preferred, we will exchange the item. Please note: Goods will only be accepted for return if they are despatched within 14 days of delivery, unless we have notified you otherwise. The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. Therefore for your own protection we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods. The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility. Delivery charges are only refundable where goods are faulty and a refund is made.
When you place an order to purchase a product from PromotorDirect LTD www.thewheelshop.co.uk or over the phone , we will send you an e-mail confirming receipt of your order and containing the details of your order. Your order represents an offer to us to purchase a product which is accepted by us when we send e-mail confirmation to you that we’ve dispatched that product to you (the “Dispatch Confirmation E-mail”). That acceptance will be complete at the time we send the Dispatch Confirmation E-mail to you. Any products on the same order which we have not confirmed in a Dispatch Confirmation E-mail to have been dispatched do not form part of that contract.
Disclaimer: Before fitting check: Wheels are correct stud fitting for the vehicle, check wheel on the vehicle to ensure it clears brake callipers and suspension parts and rotates freely on front and rear hubs.
The purpose of this spare tire kit is SOLELY to get you out of a bad area (traffic, security) and NOT for any prolonged driving. It is highly recommended that you strap it down while in your trunk. By purchasing this spare tire kit, you acknowledge this statement.